Real Estate Acquisition and Disposition Services
Budget crises, reorganizations, downsizings, expansions and other times of opportunity and challenge require non-profit property managers to think strategically about their real estate needs and their real estate holdings. Bidwell Advisors is well-qualified to help non-profits of all sizes in such situations address a wide range of real estate issues.
- Evaluate the financial potential of potentially surplus real estate assets
- Coordinate disposition of surplus real estate, in a way that is consistent with the non-profit’s mission and image.
- Evaluate future real estate needs.
- Evaluate buy versus lease versus joint venture alternatives.
- Analyze feasibility of property acquisition and operation.
- Site location services
- Negotiation of lease/acquisition of real estate, emphasizing tax benefits to the seller of alternative structures
- Provide project management services for a wide range of real estate projects.
Dennis Bidwell combines an understanding of the legal, financial and operational complications of real estate with a sensitivity to the mission and organizational complexities of an institution like Smith College.