Typical Real Estate Gift Consulting Engagement
A typical engagement for Bidwell Advisors with a non-profit organization seeking to increase the quantity and the quality of its real estate gifts includes:
- Review of gift acceptance policies, and assistance updating them to reflect best practices with regard to real estate gifts.
- Real estate gift training for development officers, as well as for development or campaign committee of the board.
- Advice on improving the organization’s marketing of real estate gifts.
- Guidance to prospect researchers interested in identifying promising real estate gift prospects.
- Helping gift officers grow more comfortable initiating real estate gift conversations with prospects.
- Being on call to assist, as needed, as particular real estate gift situations arise.
Fees for engaging Bidwell Advisors can sometimes be as little as $1500.